El Alsson R.A.C.E. is suitable for all ages and abilities, and will take runners on a beautiful race course that will start and finish at El Alsson. Runners can expect exciting giveaways and an amazing finisher’s medal, as well as a race course filled with nutrition stations and entertainment.
El Alsson R.A.C.E. benefits from a great race course that will allow runners and walkers to take in the surrounding scenery of NewGiza, while participating on a fully pedestrianised race course that is safe for all ages and abilities.
Both distances will begin and end at El Alsson Main Gate. The 1K Kids Race will take place entirely around El Alsson Campus.
1K Kids Race (Ages 3-8) (3 & 4 year-olds must be accompanied by a parent. 5-8 year-olds may be accompanied by a parent if they so choose. Tickets should only be purchased for the participating children, not the parents accompanying them)
1KM untimed family run
5K Distance (Ages 9+) (All participants must sign up at the link below)
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
8:00 AM Race Pack Pick Up
9:00 AM 5K Race Start
10:00 AM 1K Kids Race Start
10:30 AM Awards Ceremony
The registration fee of the 5K race covers the full race experience including the Race Number, automatic timing service, Race Cap, special Finisher’s Medal and digital race certificate. 1K Kids race receive a special kids medal and the Race Cap.
Deadline 15 November
1K —————- EGP 250
5K —————- EGP 400
To book your race ticket, select your race and complete your purchase through one of the three following methods:
1. Online Payment (Highly Recommended):
Create an account at https://www.thetrifactory.com/alsson Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
2. Cash Payment at El Alsson Cashier Office
Members of the El Alsson Community can purchase their tickets directly from El Alsson cashier windows using cash.
3. Bank Deposit/Transfer to The TriFactory
1. Make a bank deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to email@example.com
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us.
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account.
*Registration is not confirmed unless all four steps of the cash payment option are completed successfully.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Participants who have registered online can cancel their tickets before the General Registration Deadline on November 15th and have the amount paid reimbursed directly into their electronic wallet to be used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants must present a valid photo ID on the day of the event that matches their ticket booking, in order to successfully check-in and receive their Race Number.
6. Following the general registration deadline November 15th, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
7. DISCLAIMER: In the event that the race is cancelled or postponed due to any pandemic-related concerns, The TriFactory commits to a full refund to all registered athletes.