Thank you for your interest in El Alsson School
Below are the steps in the admissions process for our school:
- Fill an on-line application on alsson.com –> Admission –> on-line application form. (Make sure to have soft copies for your child’s photo, child’s Birth Certificate, soft copy of ID for father and mother)
- After your application has been processed, you will be contacted by the registrar’s office with an assessment date and time for your child. Please note that an invitation for assessment does not guarantee a place and children may be put on a waiting list until a place becomes available. (Assessments for Early Years or Early Childhood: Your child is assessed by members of the EY/EC staff in terms of their stage of development in relation to their chronological age).
- Older students are tested individually to assess their academic level through American MAP tests or British GL tests. The tests are done on-line, in school. There is also an oral assessment. If the tests are satisfactory you will receive a call from the school, inviting you to the last step of the process which is an interview with the School Director(s). Punctuality for the assessment and interview is highly appreciated, please be on time.ou will be asked to submit the below in hard copies to the registrar office on your assessment day:
– Your child’s original birth certificate.
– 4 recent passport sized photos for your child.
- Once your child has been awarded a place in the school, you will be asked to come and complete the registration within 5 working days. When the required payments have been received you are on board and have joined the El Alsson family.
- If you want to attend an information session about the school to learn more. Please check our Open Days page for the dates and links.
El Alsson School Education Pathways
For more information please contact our Registrar office:
Mrs. Gihan Rashwan, Mrs. Hala Shoeib, Mrs. Magda Estafanos and Mrs Mona ElbiryEl Alsson NEWGIZA +202 38270800
Exts. 115 & 141 & 411 & 149
We look forward to our future partnership in line with our vision:
“Developing Successful 21st Century Citizens”.
Age Comparison Chart
Please click here to view or download the American School Brochure
Please click here to view or download the British School brochure
Please click here to view or download the Steps in “How to apply”
Please click here to view or download the Assessment Information to enter El Alsson NewGiza
Please click here to view or download “So Which section do I choose?” in case you are confused between American and British
Comparison Chart between the British, American and the no longer available National Systems