- Fees can be paid by cash, bank transfer, bank deposit, credit card and online or by monthly installments via Payfort.
In case of paying through Payfort the handling fee has been amended by the Bank to be 1.5% (instead of 1.6%) on every on line transaction.
The fees are divided into 4 payments each year: April (1st installment), August (2nd installment), October (3rd installment) and December (4th installment).
- The invoice will be sent to all parents automatically.
- You can then choose how you wish to pay:
- From Home: when you receive the invoice you can pay via the Payfort link by credit card or by Installments. Payfort is the school’s monthly installment-plan partner.
- From Home: if you prefer you can pay by cash deposit, bank transfer or online transfer. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the payment form. Please choose which bank you wish to transfer to in your email. We accept transfers to QNB, CIB, NBE, Bank Misr, Mashreq, United National Bank and HSBC – (note that payment should be in full)
- In School: if you prefer you can pay in cash or by credit card in our finance department.
- Please note: if you pay by bank transfer , online transfer or cash deposit please email back the payment document to the finance department to email@example.com, we will then confirm your payment and email you an official receipt.
- Important Notes: For old bus users who paid full bus fees in 2019-2020:
The school will credit each student by EGP 3,500.00 in the October instalment.
The bus fees will be EGP 16,700.00 only instead of EGP 20,200.00 for the old bus users only.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please find below the following: (Click on each to download)
- Full fees schedule for the British and the American Schools
- The Tuition Schedule for both schools, transportation costs, siblings discount and admission fees