Thank you for your interest in El Alsson School
The Admissions process in El Alsson School starts in November of each year. We have Open days from November until June for parents to take a tour of the school and apply for their children.
Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted to the Admissions Office by email or by hard copy.
Steps in the application process:
- Filling an application form either online or from the Primary school reception when you visit the school. (application fee 200LE).
- Once completed, submit it to the registrar’s office (to Mrs. Jehan Rashwan or Mrs. Hala Shoeb) along with 4 passport size photos of your child, a copy of the birth certificate (new version with national number on it), and the most recent report from his/her nursery or current school.
- After your application has been processed you will be contacted by the registrar’s office with an assessment date and time for your child. (Assessments start from January and cost LE 600) Please note that an invitation for assessment does not guarantee the availability of places, and children may be placed on the waiting list until space becomes available. (Assessments for FS2: Your child’s stage of development in relation to their chronological age is assessed through a group activity session with members of the Early Years staff.)
- Older students are tested individually to assess their academic level in English and Maths and Within a week of the assessment, you will receive a call from the school, informing you of the interview date and time with the School Director. (Punctuality for the assessment and interview is highly appreciated, please be on time)
- Once your child has been awarded a place at the school, you will be asked to pay the non -refundable registration fee of LE 4000 along with the first installment of the School fees LE 5000 to ensure his/her place for the new academic year.
When the required payments have been received, you are on board and have joined El Alsson Family.
We look forward to our future partnership in line with our vision:
“Developing Successful 21st Century Citizens”.
Children of any nationality are welcome in the school. El Alsson school provides co-education from ages 3 to 18.
Parents are required to provide us with the following documentation
Please click here to view the American Admissions Policy
Please click here to view the British Admissions Policy
To help you better understand each section of the school, please look at the comparison chart below. Sorry - new terminology! Early Years is now called ‘Foundation Stage’.