Thank you for your interest in El Alsson School
Below are the steps in the admissions process for our school:
- Fill an on-line application on alsson.com –> Admission –> on-line application form. (Make sure to have soft copies for your child’s photo, child’s Birth Certificate, soft copy of ID for father and mother)
- Once submitted, you will need to visit our registrar’s office to submit an original copy of your child’s birth certificate (new version with national number on it) along with 4 passport size photos of your child.
- After your application has been processed, you will be contacted by the registrar’s office with an assessment date and time for your child. Please note that an invitation for assessment does not guarantee a place and children may be put on a waiting list until a place becomes available. (Assessments for Early Years or Early Childhood: Your child’s is assessed by members of the EY/EC staff in terms of their stage of development in relation to their chronological age).
- Older students are tested individually to assess their academic level through American MAP tests or British GL tests. The tests are done on-line, in school. There is also an oral assessment. If the tests are satisfactory you will receive a call from the school, inviting you to the last step of the process which is an interview with the School Director(s). Punctuality for the assessment and interview is highly appreciated, please be on time.
- Once your child has been awarded a place in the school, you will be asked to come and complete the registration within 5 working days. When the required payments have been received you are on board and have joined the El Alsson family.
We look forward to our future partnership in line with our vision:
“Developing Successful 21st Century Citizens”.
To help you better understand each section of the school, please look at the comparison chart below. Sorry – new terminology! Early Years is now called ‘Foundation Stage’.